This is the exact moment murph realised the balloons were following him...
yes he did walk around oblivious to this fact for about 5 mins...
Balloons arrived helium filled unless you say otherwise in the notes in the CART
* balloons stay inflated for approx 24hrs - conditions pending
- Our latex balloons are made from 100% biodegradable latex with no fillers or substitutes used in manufacturing. Which means they will eventually break down once disposed of responsibly.
- Latex is a natural substance that comes from rubber trees, it is used in a variety of products including latex gloves, rubber bands and toys.
- Balloons released into the environment via helium releases or otherwise can find their way into our oceans. Water will slow down the breakdown of the latex and that means they can have a negative impact on the environment including posing a threat to wildlife.
- BR does not condone the release of helium balloons, or the use of balloons outdoors on windy days.
- If latex balloons are disposed of thoughtfully (deflated or popped indoors and placed in the bin) they should not pose a threat to wildlife.